Paris Peace Accords 23 Oct. 1991

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

THE HUG: First Lady Michelle Obama gives former President George W. Bush

 
My favorite photo from today. First Lady Michelle Obama gives former President George W. Bush a big hug at the opening of the National Museum of African American History and Culture today. President Bush signed the bill authorizing the NMAAHC in 2003. Bank of America is one of the major sponsors of the museum, and I was on assignment for them documenting this historic occasion.

Who knew "The Hug" would be seen around the world! I know that both former President Bush and Mrs. Obama have a good sense of humor--they'll need it after looking at some of these. Thanks to Bank of America for giving me such a great assignment. They are a co-sponsor of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture

I've finally entered another universe with this pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment