Paris Peace Accords 23 Oct. 1991

Friday, June 2, 2017

[Demographic Vietnamization: Military] Lady Delilah's vet

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Lady Delilah's vet in Phnom Penh where she gets her shots and pet food and accessories, a very friendly man, a Khmerized Vietnamese whose Khmer name is Kuch Chamroeun. He doubles as a senior member of the security force.

It's the largest, cheapest pet shop in Phnom Penh. I first went there with my trusted driver a few years ago when Delilah was only a few months old. Immediately I felt this vet/senior member of the security force knew me. A few weeks later when my driver went alone to pick up food for Delilah, he asked him whether that was Theary Seng.

Seen and heard on Ms. Theary C. Seng's Facebook accounts: 
www.facebook.com/theary.c.seng

No comments:

Post a Comment