Paris Peace Accords 23 Oct. 1991

Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Sam Rainsy Diploma

Image may contain: one or more people and text
I like this put down so I will translate for the sake of non-Khmer readers:  

"Obtained top education from overseas, worked tirelessly for society, but only to receive a Sam Rainsy diploma" 

I like that: Sam Rainsy degree (to add to my Georgetown's Foreign Affairs degree and my Univ. of Michigan Juris Doctor degree).  It may be my most valuable degree yet!  

Theary C. Seng, 18 Nov. 2017

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:27 AM

    But Scam Rainsy is an idiot. During an interview, he was asked, "Are you a soft leader?"

    Immediately he jolted, "No, I am not." [thinking being compared to Kem Sokha's hard-on perhaps? LOL...]

    Then a few seconds later, he asked the interviewer, "What do you mean soft?" Woahahaha....What an idiot! He was not even clear about the question and he already jumped to an answer.

    Then he asked a plain dumb question for more clarification. Even a guy like me can play a better game. Instead of asking for more clarification, I would simply state my assumption, my basis, and reformed the question the way I understand it, then I elaborate my stand.

    When that is done, I will ask the interviewer, "Are we on the same page?" I will always appear as a strong person, consistent with myself and once I make my idea clear, I will act as a considerate person by confer to others.

    Scam Rainsy is not fit for a leader, he is only a scammer.

    ReplyDelete