Paris Peace Accords 23 Oct. 1991

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

No more selfies...



ASEAN economic integration. How does that work in light of:

Phnom Penh salon in relatively expensive neighborhood, clean, air-conditioned: 2 hours of meticulous care: - in shampooing my hair - massaging my head, shoulders - applying conditioner from South Korea (medium range quality product) on my long washed hair - running the steaming machine over my conditioned head for half an hour - blow drying layer by layer by layer the richly conditioned hair

ALL FOR $10. (In certain ASEAN neighborhoods, the price of a cup of holiday Starbucks coffee. You can't even buy a local Singaporean beer for $10 at a Changi Airport pub; to my surprise, $18.)

With a complimentary freebie of quick hair trim and eyeliner application.


More at



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:02 AM

    I would give you massage for free, Ms. Theary Seng.

    ReplyDelete