Paris Peace Accords 23 Oct. 1991

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

BBC Global Questions at the World Economic Forum on ASEAN

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Zeinab Badawi: ...Are you satisfied?...
Theary Seng: I hear a lot of diplomatic niceties... I'm mildly satisfied...

The BBC Global Questions at the World Economic Forum on ASEAN had me pose the first question to start the program and gave me the last words to close the hour-long program. Will air this Saturday and Sunday.
- Theary C. Seng

Broadcast on BBC World News
Saturday 20 May at 04.10, 17.10 and 22.10 & Sunday 21 May at 05.10 and 10.10 GMT
And BBC World Service
Saturday 20 May at 19.00 GMT & Sunday 21 May at 11.00 GMT

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 AM

    Folks, is it just me to find Theary Seng more attractive lately? Look at her picture. She got more class than Thy Sovantha.

    Let's have a poll. You prefer Theary Seng or Thy Sovantha as a date?

    ReplyDelete