Paris Peace Accords 23 Oct. 1991

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Listen to RFA Chun Chanboth's interview with Sam Rainsy from Boston, 26 May 2017

Image result for Sam Rainsy Chun Chanboth RFA image

"Even if I forced my will to resign as president of CNRP, but my heart is national rescue 1oo percent, the same as before.  I forced my will in this situation in order to protect the CNRP, to prevent them from using my personal case as an excuse to dissolve the National Rescue Party.  I participated in the creation of the National Rescue Party.  You can compare me to a parent who gave birth to a child and the parent dares to sacrifice everything for the welfare of the child.  Thus, I do not regret the loss of any position; I must sacrifice all, even my life, for the survival of the nation, for the welfare of the nation."  
- Sam Rainsy

No comments:

Post a Comment