Paris Peace Accords 23 Oct. 1991

Monday, July 17, 2017

Postcard from California

 
Southern Humboldt Milky Way over Towering Redwoods on the Avenue of the Giants in Humboldt County, California.

Humboldt Redwoods State Park

Of late when I'm excited about an image I tend to post an early version before it's ready, and then as I let it steep, I'll continue to edit until I think it's done.

I photographed these trees a week ago, and I posted the early version of this on my wall thinking of it as practice for the next time I visit this spot in a few days. I didn't think that I would do anything further with it. But the image grew on me, and I became more excited about it and couldn't help but continue to fiddle with it, until now I think it's pretty done, and I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment