The Anti-Sam Rainsy Law

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Sam Rainsy: ដំណឹងល្អ ពីតុលាការ សហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក | Good news from U.S. Court about Chevron

No automatic alt text available.

១ កក្កដា ២០១៧ | 1 July 2017
Good news from U.S. Court about Chevron. 
ដំណឹងល្អ ពីតុលាការ សហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក ទាក់ទង ទៅនឹង សំណើ របស់ខ្ញុំ ស្នើសុំ ភស្តុតាង និងព័ត៌មានមួយចំនួន ពីក្រុមហ៊ុនអាមេរិកាំង Chevron ដែលជាម្ចាស់ស្ថានីយ៍ប្រេងសាំង Caltex។ លោក កែម ឡី ត្រូវបានគេបាញ់សម្លាប់ កាលពីថ្ងៃ ១០ ខែកក្កដា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៦ ក្នុងស្ថានីយ៍ប្រេងសាំង Caltex មួយនៅទីក្រុងភ្នំពេញ ។
សម រង្ស៊ី / Sam Rainsy
www.facebook.com/rainsy.sam

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:34 AM

    CPP holds 55 percent of the government. CNRP holds the other 45 percent. But CNRP never helps the people. There are so many problems, protests in Cambodia.

    Let me give you one: CNRP, I demand you to put into law to require factories to have ambient temperature lower than 32 degree Celsius. Do it like in Vietnam. Vietnamese are clearly superior. They got it right.

    Can you seriously learn from Vietnam? Get the temperature in the hot factories in Cambodia regulated. Bring it below 32 degree. Cambodian workers are working in factories often exceeding 37 degrees and faints in the thousands.

    Stupid CNRP, you do not care for the people. You just play game with CPP and try to rip the people's money. We all know CPP are bad, but you are worse.

    And this is why the poor in Cambodia are suffering. CNRP are making problem worse. CPP actually are trying to hold on to power by solving problems and continue to win votes. CNRP are trying to ruin CPP by create problems and/or making existing problems worse to blame CPP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:00 PM

    6;34 AM

    Stupid Yuon troll Gunzet, after the CNRP forms its government, this clean government will
    be much more productive and better respected around the world than that of Hun Sen's Yuon CPP, because less or no corruption, no nepotism, and the likes.

    ReplyDelete